Although it looks like a standard cooler, the CFX is an extremely powerful refrigerator/freezer that keeps food and drinks colder than a fridge at home, even in unbearable temperatures, while offering more convenience and control.
Aside from the obvious – eliminating the need for ice to keep food cold when on the go, the key features and benefits of Dometic’s CFX line include:
- Multiple sizes. From 26 liters to 94.5 liters.
- Multiple Power Options. 12V, 24V, 110V.
- Dual-zone options. Two models have separate compartments for storing fresh refrigerated food and frozen food simultaneously.
- Memory savvy. The thermostat retains preset temperatures even after being turned off.
- Robust design. From heavy-duty stainless-steel hinges and strong latches, to drop-down spring-loaded handles, removable baskets, detachable and reversible lids, the CFX line comes equipped.
- USB Port Accommodated. Capable of charging small electronic devices.
- Optional freestanding or wall-mounted Wireless Display. Owners can monitor and control their CFX unit from up to 49 feet away – providing peace of mind if the owner wants to spend time away from the CFX unit.
- Alarm enabled. If the CFX’s internal temperature increases above the desired level, there will be an alert.
- Smart technology. The CFX-95 can be remotely monitored and controlled by a new mobile app (available for Android and iOS).
Photos can be accessed here.
Dometic enriches people’s experiences when away from home by providing smart, reliable products with outstanding design for mobile living in the areas of Climate, Hygiene & Sanitation and Food & Beverage. Dometic manufactures and sells products within these areas for use in mainly recreational vehicles, trucks and premium cars, cruisers and work boats, and for a variety of other uses. Dometic operates 22 manufacturing/assembly sites in North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Dometic products are sold in more than 100 countries. Dometic has 6,500 employees and is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.