Dometic offers three types of Engine Ventilation Systems, including Natural-draft with no fans, Natural Draft with Cross-Flow Cooling Fans, and a Pressure and Temperature Controlled system. Each have their advantages.
- The Natural-Draft with No Fans ventilation system is the simple, inexpensive, lightweight, and has no electrical load.
- The Natural Draft with Cross-Flow Cooling Fans is also simple, cost effective, and lightweight. The Temperature is controlled during trolling and low RPM.
- The Pressure and Temperature Controlled system allows precise control of pressure and temperature, reduced size of opening and moisture eliminators, lightweight, and has automatic operation both underway and dockside.
The necessary included parts in the ventilation systems also have outstanding benefits which include:
- Custom solutions for protecting marine machinery spaces
- Smoke and fire dampers are available in marine-grade aluminum or stainless steel with manual, pneumatic, or electronic operation.
- Mist eliminators are custom designed to maximize air flow with four drainage options: bottom, face, horizontal, or sump.
- Fan motors are high efficiency, direct drive, and reversible.
Dometic enriches people’s experiences when away from home by providing smart, reliable products with outstanding design for mobile living in the areas of Climate, Hygiene & Sanitation and Food & Beverage. Dometic manufactures and sells products within these areas for use in mainly recreational vehicles, trucks and premium cars, cruisers and work boats, and for a variety of other uses. Dometic operates 22 manufacturing/assembly sites in North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Dometic products are sold in more than 100 countries. Dometic has 6,500 employees and is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.