March 18, 2022. Dometic reports restated segment financials for 2019-2021
- As previously announced, Dometic will start reporting the Marine business as a separate segment from the reporting of Q1 2022.
- Other global verticals and the Igloo business remain in segment Global. Segments Americas, APAC and EMEA remain as before.
- The segments will be measured on EBITA before amortization of acquisition-related intangible assets and items affecting comparability starting from the reporting of Q1 2022.
- To facilitate year-on-year comparisons, Dometic today discloses restated financials for 2019-2021 full year and by quarter. Restated Financials are now available at https://www.dometicgroup.com/en/investors
Background for having marine as a separate segment
Marine is a strong and prioritized global platform where Dometic supplies the global marine industry with a wide range of innovative products for both the leisure and professional markets. Marine has been a subsegment in segment Global since the beginning of 2021, and during the year a true global business has been established. With a strong market position as a basis and by driving continuous innovation, Dometic has the ambition to grow this business further across all regions.
New segment structure from the reporting of Q1 2022
- Marine (previously included in segment Global)
- Global (consists of “Other global verticals” and “Igloo”)
The segments will be measured on EBITA before amortization of acquisition-related intangible assets and items affecting comparability starting from the reporting of Q1 2022.
Introduction of adjusted EPS
Starting from the first quarter of 2022 Dometic will start reporting an Adjusted Earnings per share (Adjusted EPS) measurement as a complement to the existing EPS. The Adjusted EPS excludes the impact from amortization of acquisition-related intangible assets and items affecting comparability.
The interim report for the first quarter of 2022 will be published on April 28, 2022
For further information, please contact:
Rikard Tunedal, Head of Investor Relations
Phone: +46 73 056 97 35